The Detroit Wayne Integrated Health Network is doing everything it can to communicate accurate information to its Members, Providers and the Community in the wake of the COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic. Please check in often, by clicking the links below, for updated information.
If you have questions about COVID or the vaccine, our medical team is available to address your concerns. Email us @ AskTheDoc@dwihn.org.
Click this button for FAQs and Newsletter updates Ask the Doc
Helpful Tools & Guidance
- COVID Funeral Assistance
- Vaccination Conversation: 4/20/21 @ 1pm
- Wayne County Announces More Vaccination Clinics
- Do you think you have been exposed to COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Facts vs Myths
- Coping With Stress
- DWIHN COVID-19 Employee Safety & Building Reopening Procedure Guide
- DWIHN COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Gatherings & Face Mask Order (EO)
- Helping Children Cope with the Coronavirus
- MDHHS Vaccination Interim Prioritization Guidance
- Pause to Save Lives
- Peer Support Warmline Call Center
- Safe Social "PODS"
- Social Gathering Guidance
- Supporting Your Peers
- Vaccine Finder - United States